To Activate Your Account:
If you installed the A5 Documents app trial and are ready to activate your licenses follow these steps:
- Login to AppExchange and click your name/photo icon in the top right, then “My Installs & Subscriptions.”
- It will show all the apps you have installed. Click the ‘Buy Now’ button under the A5 Documents app (if adding or removing users after you already activated subscription, you will need to click “modify subscription” instead of the “Buy Now”).
- Follow the steps to purchase the number of licenses you wish to purchase:
- Decide if you would like a monthly app subscription at $7/user/month or yearly subscription for $77/user/year (discounted $7 per user if you choose yearly subscription). Payments are automated through credit card and set to auto renew each month or year, depending on your subscription type and activation date.
- To assign licenses purchased to your Salesforce Users, go to your Salesforce, then to Setup, and Installed Packages.
- Click “Manage Licenses” link next to the A5 Documents package.
- If using Lightning Experience, you will need to switch to Classic mode to see this admin setting to add/remove users.
- Add and remove users to the app to manage the licenses available.
- You can always return to AppExchange area to buy more licenses or less licenses. If you would like to cancel your subscription, contact firstname.lastname@example.org.
To Update Method of Payment for A5 Documents:
- Login to AppExchange and click your name in the top right, then ‘My Account’ or ‘My Installs & Subscriptions.”
- Click on the drop down arrow for RS/A5 Documents subscription and click “manage subscription.”
- Click to edit and follow steps to update method of payment.
- Click save.